8 There is none like you among the gods, O Lord,
nor are there any works like yours.
9 All the nations you have made shall come
and worship before you, O Lord,
and shall glorify your name.
10 For you are great and do wondrous things;
you alone are God.
11 Teach me your way, O Lord,
that I may walk in your truth;
unite my heart to fear your name.
12 I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart,
and I will glorify your name forever.
Psalms 86:8-12
How great is our God! Every nation will come to worship Him alone. He is good and faithful. He wants me to be a part of His works, and He invites me into the joy of serving Him. His love for me is steadfast and He is worthy of glory. He does not leave me as an orphan, but adopts me as a daughter. He will unite my hearts so that I will not fear the world, nor the future, nor my circumstances, but fear the LORD alone! When I realize that the only one to be feared stepped down into my life and loves me with an everlasting love, I will no longer fear the things of this world. What Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment